Conditions of Use
YOUR RESPONSIBILITY - Firearms are dangerous by nature, by purchasing firearms through North Texas Arms you agree to follow all of the manufacturer’s safety instructions for the product(s) purchased and to only use them in a safe manner, in an approved area, and only for a legal purpose.
- YOU are assuming all responsibility for the legality of owning or possessing a specific item when you purchase it.
- YOU are responsible for checking all local and federal laws before ordering or using an item purchased from North Texas Arms or any manufacturer whose products are sold here.
- YOU are responsible for complying with all firearms laws in your area.
- YOU are responsible for payment for all orders placed, if you are not sure if you want something please do not order it.
- YOU must be of legal age to own any items you order.
- YOU must provide a valid contact phone number with any order placed. We may need to contact you at the provided phone number before processing and shipping any order.
If you have any questions whatsoever, please call us at (972) 317-3196
North Texas Arms (NTA) is committed to always provide professional and courteous sales and service to our customers. If you are looking for price quotes please correspond via email so we can effectively handle your requests. If you would like to speak with a Sales Associate, please phone us at (972) 317-3196. Our mail address is listed below as well.
- Prices quoted are for factory new items unless otherwise specified. All prices are subject to change without prior notice from our wholesale distributors. Once a deposit is received by NTA any prices quoted will be honored.
- In-stock items are subject to prior sale and cannot be held without a deposit. Items ordered and not picked up or returned by the purchaser will be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- Firearms not delivered to customers at our retail location can only be shipped to a Federal Firearms License (FFL) holder.
- All firearms are shipped the least costly way. Usual in-transit shipping time is 3 to 5 days. Express delivery to your FFL is available at an additional cost.
- NTA, in conjunction with the various manufacturers, reserves the right to discontinue or change product specifications and prices without prior notice. Products are available while supplies last. Inadvertent errors in advertised prices may be adjusted at any time.
- All required background checks will be performed by your local FFL holder prior to taking possession of the firearm. A current copy of a signed FFL must be faxed or e-mailed along with payment in full prior to any firearm being shipped from NTA. Please send the signed FFL and mail-in payments to our secure mail box located at:
North Texas Arms
2221 Justin Road
Flower Mound, Texas 75028
Our FFL Transfer service fee is $20.00. All transferred firearms must be dispositioned to the customer within 30 business days or by prior agreement. Firearms will be considered abandoned property and subject to forfeiture 180 days after receipt, if the item is still at our facility and no prior arrangements have been made.
Payment Options include mail-in payments by Money Order or Certified Check. Personal checks will be accepted but shipment will be held until the check has cleared our bank. All prices have been reduced by 3.0% for mail-in payment by cash, money order or certified check. Credit card payments do not earn the 3.0% discount and the 3.0% must be added to the total price. We will gladly accept Visa, Master Card, and American Express. Texas residents must pay 8.25% sales tax. No sales tax is collected if the item is shipped out of Texas.
Certain firearms and accessories are not legal for sale in California, Massachusetts, New Jersey, Maryland, New York and other states and county’s where their sale, use, or possession are prohibited by law.
It is the buyer’s responsibility to be familiar with their current local and state firearm related laws, restrictions and ownership requirements.